A quick evaluation of 2019 Nissan Murano inside out
If you are looking for a brand new car with sufficient features for basic travel needs from the comfort to stable performance, Nissan Murano 2019 might be a good choice. Check our evaluation of this car below!
1. Introduction of Nissan Murano 2019
The Nissan Murano is a mid-sized SUV; a front engine crossover vehicle, manufactured and marketed by Nissan since May 2002 as a model for year 2003 and now running on its third generation. The Nissan Murano as Nissan’s first crossover SUV was designed at Nissan America in La Jolla, California, and was based on the Nissan FF-L platform shared with the third generation Altima.
The Nissan Murano’s name was derived from the Italian city of Murano and the namesake Murano art glass for which the city is widely known. The Murano also comes in four trim levels – S, SV, SL and Platinum.
The 2019 Nissan Murano is ranked 15th in mid-sized SUVs which has emanated from Nissan Murano’s third generation receiving a host of updates (visually and tech-wise).
Public opinions are polarized on the luxury of Nissan Murano 2019
The 2019 Nissan Murano takes out a claim between premium and non-premium SUVs with its refined ride spec, standout styling, well-appointed interior and feature-laden spec sheet that brings a lot of conversations, having to contend with other brands of SUV like new Chevrolet, Honda Passport and the refurbished Ford Edge.
2. Nissan Murano 2019 Interior & Exterior Styling
The 2019 Nissan Murano model, more of a family vehicle comes with a fancier diamond stitched patterned semi-aniline leather in all models up; the airbag count with side airbags for the rear seat and knee airbags for the front passenger.
The Murano seats are offered quality leather
The 2019 Murano also comes with these advanced features like embedded navigation and others:
- An 8-inch touchscreen
- An Apple Carplay and Andriod auto
- A satellite/HD radio
- Four USB ports (two of the type-C)
- An 11 Speaker Bose premium audio system
- The infotainment control is crisp and easy to use, and is supplemented with physical buttons and welcome knobs for volume and tuning.
A closer look at 2019 Nissan Murano's steering wheel
The 2019 5-door SUV model of Nissan Murano has refurbished changes away from other Murano models, such as:
- The new V-motion grille,
- A new redesigned LED headlights and taillights improving what was already a fairly attractive design language.
- A new LED foglight
- A new painted front bumper section that visually heightens the grille.
- Also redesigned 18-20-inch wheels.
The 2019 Murano looks dynamic from behind
>>> Similar post on Naijacarnews.com: Let's score the design and performance of 2019 Honda Odyssey!
3. Nissan Murano 2019 Performance & Safety features
The 2019 Nissan Murano’s has a 3.5-litre V6 engine that puts out a solid but not class-leading 260 horsepower and 240 pound-feet of torque hitting 60mph in 7.3 seconds.
Aside from other Murano models, the 2019 model has a front-wheel and all-wheel drive mechanism setup utilized with variable automatic transmission (CVT).
The 2019 Nissan Murano also goes on an estimated mileage of 20 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway.
Safety technology is not an advantage of this Nissan car
The 2019 model of Nissan Murano got an average safety report card from both the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. This model also offers more advanced driver-assistance features with key safety features, such as:
- Standard automated emergency braking
- Available adaptive cruise control
- Available automatic high-beam headlamps
4. Evaluation of Nissan Murano 2019
The 2019 Nissan Murano has an exterior styling that differentiates it from other Murano models. It is also designed with an updated navigation system, an added google assistant integration and a rear door alert system. Other packaged features include pedestrian detection, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, lane departure warning, automatic high-beam headlamps and rear automated emergency braking.
As we know, no matter how good a vehicle is, there is always a possibility of some minuses as well. Following below are reviews and opinions about the 2019 Nissan Murano.
What we love about Nissan Murano 2019:
- The 2019 Murano accounts for serene highway cruising and impressive braking performance.
- Its interior is highlighted by high-quality materials of unique design with abundant upscale features, standard navigation and smartphone interfaces.
Cargo space of 2019 Nissan Murano is limited though
What we think Nissan Murano 2019 has to improve:
- Its stylish exterior design creates a more compromised outward visibility.
- It has a noticeable body roll when cornering.
- It has a limited towing capability and also limited rear-view visibility.
But with all the ups and downs of the 2019 Nissan Murano, the bottom line is that it isn’t really a standout vehicle in class, but it offers plenty of satisfaction.
5. Price of Nissan Murano 2019
Below are the manufacturer's suggested retail price for Nissan Murano model 2019. These prices do not include delivery fees or custom clearing cost.
Nissan Murano 2019 price in Nigerian naira
2019 Nissan Murano S
2019 Nissan Murano SV
2019 Nissan Murano SL
2019 Nissan Murano Platinum
All in all, if you need a regular car to serve your basic travel needs with adequate comfort and performance on road, you can go for a Nissan Murano 2019. Its price tag is not much expensive, in our opinion.
Nissan Rogue vs Nissan Murano - Which one should you buy?
That's the end of 2019 Nissan Murano evaluation by Naijacarnews. We will update more information about this car model if have.
People have just commented on
You guys are bringing confusion. The cabriolet was owned by Louis not any so called emir.brlineI think this calls for hatred