Nigerian footballers vs musicians - Who have more expensive cars?
We all know celebrities like musicians and footballers in Nigeria can earn huge sums of money and they are willing to spend on exotic cars as Lambo or Range Rover. But what we are not sure is which job earns more and spends more? Check below our comparison to see whether Nigerian footballers or musicians have more expensive cars in their garage!
There is a saying that people recognize you by what you wear or carry. Also, stars in every field of endeavor show off their net worth through the exotic cars they drive around. These stars have a lot of fans all over the world so they also need to make sure their cars are as popular as they are.
Let’s compare the richest footballers and musicians in Nigeria and see if their cars equal their net worth.
Cars of top richest musicians in Nigeria
1. Wizkid's car collection
Wizkid whose net worth is ₦8 billion is talented enough to get him cars and properties far and near Nigeria.
Some of Wizkid’s car collections include:
- Porsche car ₦15 million
- Lamborghini Urus ₦86.4 million
- Porsche Panamera ₦50.8 million
- Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible ₦50 million
- Porsche Cayenne ₦18 million
- Mercedes Benz Kompressor 2012 ₦9 million
- Mercedes Benz G63 AMG ₦65 million
- Hyundai Sonata ₦6 million
- BMW X9 Crossover ₦8.7 million
Estimated spending on cars: ₦308.9 million
Wizkid is proud of his massive car collection
However, please know that many of these prices are suggested retail price list (excluding deliver fees and custom clearing cost), so the actual amount Wizkid spent on cars plus the clearing cost may double that amount.
>>> You may want to take a look: Wizkid Private Jet and other Nigerian jet owners
2. Davido's car collection
Having a net worth of ₦9.2 billion, this popular artiste can get whatever luxurious car he wants for himself. Check out his Range Rover sport 2017 which costs about ₦80 million. Also, his Ferrari 458 Italia costs ₦58 million. To crown it all, he has a private jet!
In this post, we will introduce you to Davido’s car collections which are:
- Audi Flat Back GGX 2012 ₦9 million
- Chevrolet Camaro GS ₦11 million
- Porsche Turbo ₦20 million
- Audi R8 2015 ₦22 million
- Range Rover Sport 2016 ₦25 million
- Mercedes Benz GLE 450 ₦27 million
- Mercedes Benz G-Wagon ₦30 million
- Ferrari 458 Italia ₦58 million
- Range Rover Sport 2017 ₦80 million
Estimated spending on cars: ₦282 million
Born with a silver spoon, Davido can afford almost all cars he wants
3. D Banj's car collection
D’banj whose net worth is ₦5.9 billion is one star who loves to appear extravagant. He has quite a collection of cars and houses, all thanks to his monthly income. A look into his garage, we see a Rolls-Royce Ghost which costs a whooping ₦112 million and two Aston Martin Vintages costing about ₦50 million each.
Among the car collections of D’banj are:
- Porsche 911 ₦42 million
- 2 Aston Martin Vintage ₦50 million each
- One Bentley ₦46.5 million
- 2 Toyota Land cruiser Prado ₦52 million each
- One Rolls-Royce Ghost ₦112 million
- Mercedes Benz SL500 ₦30.8 million
- Mercedes Benz C Class ₦30 million
Estimated spending on cars: ₦465.3 million
>>> What about this guy? Phyno cars and houses are absolutely jaw-dropping
The most expensive car in DBanj's garage is this Rolls-Royce Ghost
4. Olamide's car collection
Olamide whose net worth is ₦5 billion has been able to have a simple and remarkable collection of cars. One of these is the Rolls Royce Phantom costing ₦164 million.
When referring to Olamide’s cars, we will mention the following:
- Toyota Camry ₦4 million
- Mercedes Benz G-class ₦80 million
- Landrover Range V8 ₦90 million naira
- Rolls Royce Phantom ₦164 million
Estimated spending on cars: ₦338 million
>>> See full list of richest artists in Nigeria and their cars on Naijacarnews. Click on!
Olamide cars vary, ranging from Camry to Phantom
Cars of top richest footballers in Nigeria
1. John Mikel Obi's car collection
This is a successful footballer whose net worth is ₦23 billion and makes a lot of money from both football and other endorsements. He can get any car he wishes to, amongst which is the Range Rover, a car which has an 8 speed- transmission and horsepower of 567.25 bhp@ 6000 - 6500 rpm and 5 seats.
The collection of cars of Mikel Obi has got the presence of:
- Bentley Continental GT ₦75 million
- Mercedes G wagon ₦80 million
- Range Rover sport ₦90 million
- Mercedes G 500 ₦43 million
Estimated spending on cars: ₦288 million
>>> See Mikel's rank in the list: Top 7 African footballers with the most expensive cars
What we admire most from Mikel is not his cars though. It's his small family!
2. Obafemi Martins' car collection
This footballer whose net worth is ₦14 billion can afford to drive luxurious cars because he has a great passion for them. We can see that notably, his collection has some of the most luxurious vehicles in the universe. An example is Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren, a 5.4L super-charged M155 SLR V8 powertrain and can go as far as deliver 262 PSor720 Nm of torque at just 4,000 rpm. It can also go 60 mph in 3.5 seconds.
In Obafemi’s garage, he has a lot of luxurious cars some of which are:
- Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren ₦347 million
- Lamborghini Aventador ₦162 million
- Mercedes Benz G-Class ₦106 million
- Bentley Bentayga ₦95 million
- Ferrari Lusso ₦65 million
Estimated spending on cars: ₦775 million
>>> More details at: Obafemi Martins' cars, houses, net worth & more facts around
All Obafemi's cars come from top-notch luxury automakers
3. Victor Moses' car collection
This prominent player in the Conte’s time at Chelsea Football Club has a net worth of ₦7.3 billion.
A peep into the car collections of Victor Moses, we see:
- Audi A8 ₦22 million
- Range Rover Sport ₦15 million
- Ferrari 458 Italia ₦47 million
- Aston Martin ₦49 million
- Mercedes Benz G Class ₦42 million
- BMW i8 ₦100 million
- Ford Edge ₦50 million
Estimated spending on cars: ₦325 million
Victor Moses is also a generous man when it comes to cars
4. Vincent Enyeama's car collection
This prominent national and international goalkeeper whose net worth is ₦10 billion does have a lot of landed properties but few cars. He doesn’t seem like one who loves too many big cars but he does have some exciting cars nevertheless.
The simple car collection of Vincent Enyeama includes:
- Range Rover E-voque ₦36 million
- Mercedes Benz C Class coupe ₦25 million
Estimated spending on cars: ₦61 million
>>> Who is leading the chart of richest footballers in the world? See here!
Vincent looks happy when having a beautiful wife, and a luxury Range Rover behind
Now, do you have your answer? Nigerian musicians or footballers have more cars? Clearly, with the list of people above, Naija musicians surpass their counterparts in the number of cars in the garage. However, when it comes to the value of those cars as well as personal net worth, Nigerian footballers deserve a Wow.
People have just commented on
You guys are bringing confusion. The cabriolet was owned by Louis not any so called emir.brlineI think this calls for hatred